- Only 2 of these are done per year when we get to serial #s 13
- Chambered in 5.56 Nato, it will shoot both 5.56 and .223
- Lower: 300 Arms Corp Mil-spec 7075 T-6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Forged Lower w/ Oversized AluminumTrigger guard for comfort and enhanced shooting with gloves.
- Lower Controls: Enhanced Mil-spec lower parts kit, with ELG Trigger and Hammer for super smooth operation. All contacting surfaces are polished to remove any imperfections, and ensure a smooth even trigger squeeze. The MAGPUL MOE grip and Stock for comfort, reliability and ease of handling.
- Upper: 7075 T6 Aluminum Mil-spec flat top upper w/ picatinny rails, forward assist, and custom laser engraved dust cover. The 15" custom made super slim lightweight free float M-Lok Handguard with picatiny rails adds manuaverability and stability over a wide variety of shooting positions, and countless mounting options such as optics, flashlights, foregrips, bipods etc. The barrel is a 16" 5.56NATO, 4150CMV, Nitride finished, .750 gas block. Our barrels are drilled, reamed, rifled, contoured and assembled from raw bar stock to the finished product. Our barrels are properly stress relieved after rifling, air-gauge tested, and individually checked for headspace. The quality control system ensures they are dimensionally correct and bores fall well within their individual tolerance ensuring superior accuracy. We added an extended A2 muzzle device for better recoil management. The Ambidextrous Extended Latch custom engraved charge handle adds width and grip and are much easier and better to manunipulate than a standard mil-spec charge handle. The Diamond Flip up sights line up both vertically and horizantally to offer a large clear sight pitchure for fast accurate shooting.
- Comes with: 3 30RD Magpul magazine & a free deluxe soft padded case, and a free 300 Arms Tee Shirt, just put your size in the notes when you order.
- Warranty: 300 Arms fully Warranties all its firearms.
All 300 Arms Firearms are made from high quality parts hand picked from 300 Arms and top OEM Manufacturers to make solid quality Custom Firearms that shoot as beautiful as they look. The selected parts not only add form but enhance function. We take extra care with each build to make sure that all the parts fit together just right. As a small custom shop we do a lot of little things each step of the build that most larger builders skip, and we complete an extensive 63 point build checklist. We test fire all our firearms before we list them for sale and fully warranty all our work.
All 300 Arms Corp firearms are proudly made in Wellington, CO USA